i love food.

Friday, October 28, 2005

i'm waiting for the sky to fall, i'm waiting for a sign

All we are is all so far.
You’re falling back to me,
The star that I can’t see.
I know you’re out there,
Somewhere out there.
You’re falling out of reach,
Defying gravity,
I know you’re out there,
Somewhere out there.
Hope you remember me


hello, i'm feeling sick in the stomach maybe it's cos i'm having my cramps and also because i was watching some sick show where they cut their faces and chest as a rite of passage from a child to an adult and the way the blood flowed out was like water from a tap. Now, why don't those people get counselled for self harm?! whatever. i'm feeling tired but i still have to wait for the S.O.C. to start at 1am! For the last time, I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE I'M RETAINING. oh god send me to ACS international with Bryan. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home